hi,
to all,

i am running sipp ,when i run say 320 calls all the sip messages are
transfered from client to server but my rtp is not reaching the cause i
found is that when i see the top command at client side an process is
generated "xtensoft" and it is consuming the the cpu consumtion.
please help me in removing this process how to remove it.any suggestions
will be helpful

                                                 thanks in advance
                                                                      3lok