Hi Sshark,

1. you've indicated a particular version of SIPp; have you done that because your scenario did work in previous versions and with this one it stopped, or did you just want to provide as much information as possible but you actually haven't tried this particular scenario with any previous SIPp version?

3. I hope you don't actually send |REGISTER| and |INVITE| with the same |Call-ID| value, as a normal SIP stack would fail on that. This one is not related to |ontimeout|, it's related to how SIP itself works.

Pavel