OK, made the edit. Restarted sipxproxy [OK]. sipxconfig seems to perhaps be
limiting it still to 1,000 characters? If I restart sipxconfig the value in
sipxproxy.xml reverts to 1000 characters again too.

I am guessing there is another limiter in sipxconfig itself that restricts
the character limit?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM, George Niculae <geo...@ezuce.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Tony Graziano <
> tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
>
>> Eh, I cannot pate more than 20 or 30 entries in this field. I do not see
>> it being stored in PG by any easily discernible name either, at least
>> exclusively.
>>
>> It appears to be limited to a maximum of 1000 characters though.
>>
>> Given this limit, can one suggest how to artifically raise the limit to
>> something (like 150,000 or 200,000) so I can test the performance in a very
>> basic way with a highly inclusive ACL list?
>>

> Try to see if changing settings and maxlen attr in
> /etc/sipxpbx/sipxproxy/sipxproxy.xml works
>
> <setting name="SIPX_PROXY_WHITE_LIST">
>       <type>
>         <string multiLine="yes" maxLen="1000"/>
>       </type>
>     </setting>
>     <setting name="SIPX_PROXY_BLACK_LIST">
>       <type>
>         <string multiLine="yes" maxLen="1000"/>
>       </type>
>     </setting>
>
> Can you use subnets, CIDR notation, e.g. 192.168.0.1/24?
>
> George

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.465.6833
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net