Is it perhaps looking at the point in time when the invite was sent
rather than the OK (answer)? If you pick the phone up after several
rings (10 seconds) is it 10 seconds ahead or 4?

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Chitra <chitra...@ttplservices.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When there is a call established between two users and when we check the
> Active call under CDR, it displays the time, 4 secs ahead of what the  exact
> time is displayed on the phones for ex: if the duration of the call is say 45
> secs on phone, Active call duration under CDR is displayed as 49secs.
> So we just wanted to know if there is something wrong in this behavior.
> Because 4 secs could be a big difference. So,could anybody please let us
> know. I also checked it on normal server(Not a cluster  machine) and it is
> the same behavior.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Chitra.M.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.465.6833
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab 2013!

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net