It does not sound valid. Did you ensure the conference service was running
and had restarted? Does projecting the server profile (not desirable, but
helpful in troubleshooting) change this behavior?

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Kumaran <
thiru.venkateshwa...@ttplservices.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>     I enabled all the services in telephony tab...Once I enabled the
> service I configured following
>       Park-333
>       Intercom
>       Authorization Code-1234
>       Conference 222
>   After I configured above mentioned feature,I disabled the above
> mentioned features and enabled it again...Once  enabled again I noticed
> that all the feature retain the old configuration except
> conference(which doesn't have ext 222)...So its valid behavior?
>
> Regards,
> Kumaran T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.465.6833
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net