Can you shoot me a sip debug of the transaction?

Since it is a sipx ivr (version 4.4/latest, right?), both transactions are
"attended transfers" from the IVR (I am assuming).

If it were me, I would try to create a phantom user with no VM permissions
and have the forwarding on "all the time" to the intended recipient, then
add that phantom user as an option on the IVR and see if that works. I have
found that hunt groups have been geeting frustratingly difficult lately.
Post back the results.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Philippe Laurent <p...@ideos.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I know, this is a SipX list, not a Patton list. I'm working with
> their tech support, but we're not getting very far, and since the Patton
> 4112 is connected to a SipX box, and there a quite a few Patton fans out
> there working with SipX, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something
> obvious in the link.
>
> Patton 4112: SIP registered to SipX extension, FXS port connected to
> pharmacy IVR
>
> Here goes:
> 1. Caller dials 8 from the auto attendant, transfers to the pharmacy IVR
> on the Patton FXS port. Success.
> 2. If the caller decides they want to speak to someone while sitting on
> the IVR on the Patton, they dial 2.
> 3. The FXS IVR then dials the 600 extension to ring the hunt group on
> SipX. The sequence used by the FXS IVR to transfer the call is Hook-flash,
> then dial 600, then terminate. This fails to transfer the call (no
> ringing), and the call terminates.
>
> Clearly something isn't done right, or I've missed a concept. Should the
> FXS IVR should be dialing a different string set to transfer the call? The
> vendor says they can define the transfer on their side to match
> requirements.
>
> Many thanks in advance for your time.

Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013! <http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net