Yes a sipx thing. What I typically do it if I need to bring anything more
than 1 time in the execution of the group I add additional lines just for
the purpose.

Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!