do

yum info js

if it is not installed, install it.

then if mongo is not running, see this:
*
All,

If you have 4.6 installed from RPMs / ISO and yum upgrade please mind
that it will upgrade MongoDB as well (from 2.0.2 within sipxecs repo
to 2.0.7 published in epel-release). While mongo 2.0.2 stores data in
/var/lib/mongod the new one will store it in /var/lib/mongodb.
So if you want to preserve data after yum update, you just have to
copy files from /var/lib/mongod to /var/lib/mongodb and change
permissions to mongodb:mongodb then restart mongo

George
*
Typically, I would also recommend you send the server profiles, but this
might actually be a problem with mogo not running, so I am suggesting it.

What is the output of

service mongod status

?
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Ben Goodfellow <b...@btg-computers.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi All,****
>
> ** **
>
> I hope someone can help as I seem unable to solve this.****
>
> ** **
>
> Running sipx 4.6 on CentOS 6.3 – last night I ran a YUM UPDATE****
>
> ** **
>
> Upon completion sipxsaa and sipxrls show as shut down in the services list.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I have rebooted the server, disabled and reenabled the relevant services
> but to no avail.****
>
> ** **
>
> Has anyone else experienced this and have a resolution or anyone with any
> ideas?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you.****
>

>    Ben GoodfellowProprietor
>

> DDI: 07970690583Tel:+44 (0)117 2077775 Fax: +44 (0)117 3900041 Mobile:   +44
> (0)7970 690583 Email: b...@btg-computers.co.uk Web:www.btg-computers.co.uk
>

>  2 Hudds Hill Gardens,
>  St George,
>  Bristol - BS5 7QH
>  United Kingdom
>

>       Please consider the environment before printing this email message.
>

> *Disclaimer:*
> sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org. If you are not
> sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org you should not disseminate, distribute or
> copy this e-mail. Please notify b...@btg-computers.co.uk immediately by
> e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
> from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
> error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Ben Goodfellow therefore
> does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
> this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
> verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
>

> This e-mail was sent on Thursday, 13 September 2012 via
> BTGSBS.btg-supplies.local, and should contain the following 0 attachment(s)
> . If any of these files are missing or if additional files are present we
> recommend you delete this message and contact us immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
 <http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net