It's less likely to be kept up to date that way.  However, I'm not
opposed to:
    - including it in the upstream SVN repo
    - building a seperate RPM for it (systemimager-imagemanip) that
      would specify the appropriate dependencies.

-Brian

Thus spake Bernard Li ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

Brian Elliott Finley
Mobile:  630.631.6621