Carlos,

I notice that you have changed:

    FEC = 8x8/128
    FEC = 8x2/128

Was this on purpose?  This could definitely cause a failure such as you
describe.  The number after the x indicates the level of redundancy in
the multicast stream.  A higher number means more redundant streams, and
makes it less likely that a client will miss part of a stream.

Try setting it back to 8x8/128 if you can, and let me know how that
goes.

Thanks,

-Brian

Thus spake Arevalo, Carlos ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):