Kris,

 Thanks, the network card is now supported by the new kernel. I still
 have to build my own kernel en boel binaries because we need 'xfs'
 support.

Kris Buytaert wrote:
On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 13:24, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> dann frazier wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 12:09:40PM +0200, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> >
> >>Can i download somewehere a kernel that support the new tg3 card or must
> >>i build my own?

I just put my Quick and Dirty sollution available for download.

http://howto.ipng.be/systemimager/

Maybe it works for you folks too.

greetings.

Kris

--
Kris Buytaert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *