-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea
Righi
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 12:42 PM
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Sisuite-users] Can System Imager deal with LVM yet?

Drew,

could you provide more details about that? For example grub is not able
to load kernel & initrd if them are over an LVM volume... I don't know
if this is your scenario, but in this case you should consider to create
a /boot plain partition using for example ext[23], reiserfs, etc...

Regards,
-Andrea

Drew Weaver wrote:
It doesn't even install grub properly; so I doubt it handles LVM.

-Drew

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!

Brian Elliott Finley
Mobile:  630.631.6621