Hi all,

I'd like to point to our new Google Maps like tool to keep track who's
using SystemImager around the world:

http://wiki.systemimager.org/cluster-register/cluster-map.php

We're really interested in this kind of feedback and user experiences in
general, so if you're using SystemImager in your organization, company,
laboratory, school, etc., please, consider to register your cluster on
the map.

A big thank to Bernard that provided the cluster map code used for OSCAR
(http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/cluster-map). There are some small
changes respect to the OSCAR version in order to make it more suitable
for SystemImager.

And a big thank in advance to all the users that'll register their
clusters on the map!

-Andrea

PS suggestions/bugs reporting about the cluster map interface are
welcome as well.