NFS mounts are skipped.  SAN disks (presented to the system you are
imaging) just show up as normal hard disks, and are considered valid
targets.

To prevent SAN disks from being manipulated by SI, you can a) unplug
the fibre, b) temporarily un-share the volume (at the Storage or
storage switch level), c) use UYOK and omit the driver for your SAN
cards, or d) modify the autoinstallscript.conf file to omit the SAN
disks (requires that you know which order the SAN disks will be
presented to the OS).

Hope that helps,

-Brian

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM, venkatesh venigalla
<venkatesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> When I plugged a console up to Server(HP ProLiant DL 585 G5), I found it has
> the RSoD-Red Screen of Death. The error code is listed below and from what I
> see on the internet there was a problem with hp Pseries smart array
> controllers and the DL series servers. I did reset all the hardware and run
> one pass of the diagnostics with no errors found.
> I just finished loading all the firmware updates and that did not resolve
> the problem.
>

> I need help on System Imager our understanding was that NFS and SAN disks
> are not imaged, but we just found out that it does. So what we need to
> findout is someway to configure SI so that it will skip all SAN images.
>

> Error:
>
> Console Reads:
>
> RED SCREEN
>
> illegal opcode
> EAX=00007CFE EBX=00007C00
> ECX=00000007 EDX=00000180
> EBP=0000FBFA ESI=000007BE EDI=00000800
> DS=0000 ES=0000
> FS=0000 GS=0004
> CS:EIP=0000:0000835A SS:ESP=1000:0000B000
> EFLAGS=0000286
>
> --

> Thanks.

Brian Elliott Finley