On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Tristam MacDonald
<swiftco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a little confused how the master scripts work.
>
> Do I manually edit (having made a backup copy) my image-name.master
> script to include those features, or is there a way to modify
> systemimager to generate a master script which works like that?

Having assumed that I manually create the master script at this point,
I have been able to create something that gets most of the way. Still
working on getting a valid grub config in place post imaging.

In case someone else is trying to use Ubuntu 10.04 with the SALI
kernel in the future, take note of the following:
- Ubuntu does not use a separate grub partition by default, so you
need to make one
- Ubuntu identifies partitions by UUIDs by default, so edit your
/etc/fstab to use partition names instead
- Ubuntu uses UUIDs in grub by default, so disable that in /etc/default/grub

--
Tristam MacDonald
http://swiftcoder.wordpress.com/