Hi Brian:

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Brian Elliott Finley

> How many valid contributors to content on the wiki do we actually have?

That's a good question.  It looks like we have 500+ "users":

http://wiki.systemimager.org/index.php/Special:Listusers

Most of them are probably spambots.  Maybe we should just start from
scratch deleting all users and have people re-create their accounts
after implementing captcha.

> Would the use of a "captcha" plugin do the trick?

Yes, it would probably cut down on the amount of link spamming.

Thanks,

Bernard