Olivier,

I finally find the reason why console "seems" hang.. It seems systemimager
4.2.0 is using the syslogd to log the output instead of just print the
output to the console as 4.0.2 did, right? my syslogd is re-direct to the
image server, so I can not see the output from console, while in fact it's
logged to remote server. HAHA..

I'm happy to see the ext4 mod has been added, and the root filesystem is
correct now. I will try the postscripts about grub_install and
network_config(I need to customize for my rhel6.3 on IBM server), I read
all your postscripts attached on the maillist, seems not all of them are
necessary for me :)

By the way, are you using UEFI?

LAHAYE Olivier <olivier.lah...@cea.fr>
2012/11/24 00:59

"sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>, Jing CDL Sun/China/IBM@IBMCN,
cc

Subject
RE : [sisuite-users] new centos-6.3 RPMS

I've updated my RPMS (fixed the generation of the master script).
I've successfully deployed 23 HP_DL165G7 with oscar-6.2beta successuflly.
si_monitortk --progess even report the REBOOTED status properly.

the rpms are available here:
http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/RPMS/noarch

http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/SRPMS/ (if you want to rebuild yourself and
examine the rpms and patches applyed).