Dear Olivier,

You're doing wonderful work!  I really want to test your SI setup with
CentOS6.

For completeness, could you kindly repost the link to your postinstall
scripts?  It's really difficult to find these things, so it helps people
if a complete "package" is presented.

Thanks,
Ole

On 12/13/2012 03:47 PM, LAHAYE Olivier wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Here are my fixed systemimager rpms for centos-6.3
> Now, the ext4 filesystem is fixed (the module was missing in the initrd
> image)
> I've tested this on recent hardware and it worked like a charm.
>
> Thoses RPMS are for testing purpose
>

> RPMS: http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/RPMS/noarch
> SRPMS:
> http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/SRPMS/systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.src.rpm
>
> PS: Keep in mind that you need postinstall scripts (already posted here)
> to setup grub, network and other stuffs as systemconfiguratior is unable
> to handle latest linux technologies.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Olivier
> --
>     Olivier LAHAYE
>     CEA DRT/LIST/DCSI/DIR

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d

Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark,
Building 307, DK-2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
E-mail: ole.h.niel...@fysik.dtu.dk
Homepage: http://www.fysik.dtu.dk/~ohnielse/
Tel: (+45) 4525 3187 / Mobile (+45) 5180 1620 / Fax: (+45) 4593 2399