Hi,

Brian, thanks for the svn access, it's cool now that I don't have to maintain
tons of patches ;-)
My github account is olahaye74.

I've commited my modifications to the svn and tested a build and.... it worked
:-) I should say, it built ;-)
So now, as the version is 4.3.0 in the devel tree, the rpm version will be
4.3.0-0.x
(4.3.0-1 when a release will be created).

rpms available here http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/RPMS/noarch/
srpms available here http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/SRPMS/

Note that they should behave the same as v 4.2.0-0.91svn4568 as the current
status is that I've commited the patch into the svn tree and updated the spec
file to reflect that there is no more patches + minor modifications.
Hopefully I did not miss anything in the process. :-)

The i386initrd_template and i386boot-standard and currently being build,
unfortunately, I'm on vaccation tonight and will only be back on january 7th,
if the build process is not finished when I'll have to leave, I'll hybernate my
VM and let the build finish later.

Best regards,

Olivier.

--