Hi Olivier,

I tried PXE-booting a compute node using the kernel/initrd.img from this
new RPM.  Unfortunately, the boot still crashes completely very early in
the start_network function and gives a DHCP error message.  The system
is hung and I can't examine anything but the console image.

FYI, this node is a HP Proliant DL160 G6 (Intel Nehalem) server.

Best regards,
Ole