https://git.altlinux.org/tasks/432985/logs/events.1.1.log
https://packages.altlinux.org/tasks/432985

subtask  name        aarch64    i586  x86_64
   #100  blackmagic       47  failed      23

2026-Sep-14 12:09:38 :: task #432985 for sisyphus started by sbolshakov:
#100 build blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1 from 
/people/sbolshakov/packages/blackmagic.git fetched at 2026-Sep-14 12:09:37
2026-Sep-14 12:09:40 :: [i586] #100 blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: build 
start
2026-Sep-14 12:09:40 :: [x86_64] #100 blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: 
build start
2026-Sep-14 12:09:40 :: [aarch64] #100 blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: 
build start
[i586] [4/130] Compiling C object blackmagic.p/src_target_onboard_flash.c.o
[i586] FAILED: [code=1] blackmagic.p/src_target_onboard_flash.c.o 
[i586] cc -Iblackmagic.p -I. -I.. -Isrc -I../src -I../src/include 
-Isrc/platforms/hosted -I../src/platforms/hosted -Isrc/target -I../src/target 
-I/usr/include/libftdi1 -I/usr/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/include/hidapi 
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra 
-Wpedantic -std=c11 -O2 -g -Warith-conversion -Wbad-function-cast 
-Wcast-function-type -Wcast-qual -Wdangling-else -Wdouble-promotion 
-Wduplicated-branches -Wfloat-conversion -Wformat-overflow=2 
-Wformat-truncation -Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wmaybe-uninitialized 
-Wmissing-attributes -Wmissing-braces -Wno-char-subscripts -Wnull-dereference 
-Wredundant-decls -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow=local 
-Wstrict-aliasing -Wstrict-overflow=3 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wstring-compare 
-Wstringop-overflow -Wunknown-pragmas -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations 
-Wunsuffixed-float-constants -Wunused-const-variable=2 -Wunused-local-typedefs 
-Wunused -Wvla-parameter -Wvla -DCONFIG_POINTER_SIZE=4 -pipe -frecord-g
 cc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -march=i586 -mtune=generic -DCONFIG_BMDA=1 
-DHOSTED_BMP_ONLY=0 -Wno-format-nonliteral -Wno-missing-field-initializers 
-DCONFIG_XILINX=1 -DCONFIG_TI_ICEPICK=1 -DCONFIG_TI=1 -DCONFIG_STM=1 
-DCONFIG_SAM=1 -DCONFIG_RP=1 -DCONFIG_RZ=1 -DCONFIG_RA=1 -DCONFIG_PUYA=1 
-DCONFIG_NXP=1 -DCONFIG_NRF=1 -DCONFIG_MM32=1 -DCONFIG_LPC=1 -DCONFIG_LATTICE=1 
-DCONFIG_LATTICE_ECP5_DECODE=1 -DCONFIG_HC32=1 -DCONFIG_GD32=1 -DCONFIG_EFM32=1 
-DCONFIG_CH579=1 -DCONFIG_CH32=1 -DCONFIG_AT32=1 -DCONFIG_APOLLO3=1 
-DCONFIG_RISCV=1 -DCONFIG_RISCV_ACCEL=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXM=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXAR=1 
-DENABLE_DEBUG=1 -DENABLE_RTT=1 -DADVERTISE_NOACKMODE=1 -MD -MQ 
blackmagic.p/src_target_onboard_flash.c.o -MF 
blackmagic.p/src_target_onboard_flash.c.o.d -o 
blackmagic.p/src_target_onboard_flash.c.o -c ../src/target/onboard_flash.c
[i586] In file included from ../src/target/onboard_flash.c:36:
[i586] ../src/target/target_internal.h:120:1: error: static assertion failed: 
"Breakwatch size unexpected"
[i586]   120 | _Static_assert(sizeof(breakwatch_s) == 40U, "Breakwatch size 
unexpected");
[i586] [5/130] Compiling C object blackmagic.p/src_target_sfdp.c.o
[i586] FAILED: [code=1] blackmagic.p/src_target_sfdp.c.o 
[i586] cc -Iblackmagic.p -I. -I.. -Isrc -I../src -I../src/include 
-Isrc/platforms/hosted -I../src/platforms/hosted -Isrc/target -I../src/target 
-I/usr/include/libftdi1 -I/usr/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/include/hidapi 
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra 
-Wpedantic -std=c11 -O2 -g -Warith-conversion -Wbad-function-cast 
-Wcast-function-type -Wcast-qual -Wdangling-else -Wdouble-promotion 
-Wduplicated-branches -Wfloat-conversion -Wformat-overflow=2 
-Wformat-truncation -Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wmaybe-uninitialized 
-Wmissing-attributes -Wmissing-braces -Wno-char-subscripts -Wnull-dereference 
-Wredundant-decls -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow=local 
-Wstrict-aliasing -Wstrict-overflow=3 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wstring-compare 
-Wstringop-overflow -Wunknown-pragmas -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations 
-Wunsuffixed-float-constants -Wunused-const-variable=2 -Wunused-local-typedefs 
-Wunused -Wvla-parameter -Wvla -DCONFIG_POINTER_SIZE=4 -pipe -frecord-g
 cc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -march=i586 -mtune=generic -DCONFIG_BMDA=1 
-DHOSTED_BMP_ONLY=0 -Wno-format-nonliteral -Wno-missing-field-initializers 
-DCONFIG_XILINX=1 -DCONFIG_TI_ICEPICK=1 -DCONFIG_TI=1 -DCONFIG_STM=1 
-DCONFIG_SAM=1 -DCONFIG_RP=1 -DCONFIG_RZ=1 -DCONFIG_RA=1 -DCONFIG_PUYA=1 
-DCONFIG_NXP=1 -DCONFIG_NRF=1 -DCONFIG_MM32=1 -DCONFIG_LPC=1 -DCONFIG_LATTICE=1 
-DCONFIG_LATTICE_ECP5_DECODE=1 -DCONFIG_HC32=1 -DCONFIG_GD32=1 -DCONFIG_EFM32=1 
-DCONFIG_CH579=1 -DCONFIG_CH32=1 -DCONFIG_AT32=1 -DCONFIG_APOLLO3=1 
-DCONFIG_RISCV=1 -DCONFIG_RISCV_ACCEL=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXM=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXAR=1 
-DENABLE_DEBUG=1 -DENABLE_RTT=1 -DADVERTISE_NOACKMODE=1 -MD -MQ 
blackmagic.p/src_target_sfdp.c.o -MF blackmagic.p/src_target_sfdp.c.o.d -o 
blackmagic.p/src_target_sfdp.c.o -c ../src/target/sfdp.c
[i586] --
[i586]                  from ../src/target/sfdp.c:36:
[i586] ../src/target/target_internal.h:120:1: error: static assertion failed: 
"Breakwatch size unexpected"
[i586]   120 | _Static_assert(sizeof(breakwatch_s) == 40U, "Breakwatch size 
unexpected");
[i586] [6/130] Compiling C object blackmagic.p/src_target_spi.c.o
[i586] FAILED: [code=1] blackmagic.p/src_target_spi.c.o 
[i586] cc -Iblackmagic.p -I. -I.. -Isrc -I../src -I../src/include 
-Isrc/platforms/hosted -I../src/platforms/hosted -Isrc/target -I../src/target 
-I/usr/include/libftdi1 -I/usr/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/include/hidapi 
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra 
-Wpedantic -std=c11 -O2 -g -Warith-conversion -Wbad-function-cast 
-Wcast-function-type -Wcast-qual -Wdangling-else -Wdouble-promotion 
-Wduplicated-branches -Wfloat-conversion -Wformat-overflow=2 
-Wformat-truncation -Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wmaybe-uninitialized 
-Wmissing-attributes -Wmissing-braces -Wno-char-subscripts -Wnull-dereference 
-Wredundant-decls -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow=local 
-Wstrict-aliasing -Wstrict-overflow=3 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wstring-compare 
-Wstringop-overflow -Wunknown-pragmas -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations 
-Wunsuffixed-float-constants -Wunused-const-variable=2 -Wunused-local-typedefs 
-Wunused -Wvla-parameter -Wvla -DCONFIG_POINTER_SIZE=4 -pipe -frecord-g
 cc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -march=i586 -mtune=generic -DCONFIG_BMDA=1 
-DHOSTED_BMP_ONLY=0 -Wno-format-nonliteral -Wno-missing-field-initializers 
-DCONFIG_XILINX=1 -DCONFIG_TI_ICEPICK=1 -DCONFIG_TI=1 -DCONFIG_STM=1 
-DCONFIG_SAM=1 -DCONFIG_RP=1 -DCONFIG_RZ=1 -DCONFIG_RA=1 -DCONFIG_PUYA=1 
-DCONFIG_NXP=1 -DCONFIG_NRF=1 -DCONFIG_MM32=1 -DCONFIG_LPC=1 -DCONFIG_LATTICE=1 
-DCONFIG_LATTICE_ECP5_DECODE=1 -DCONFIG_HC32=1 -DCONFIG_GD32=1 -DCONFIG_EFM32=1 
-DCONFIG_CH579=1 -DCONFIG_CH32=1 -DCONFIG_AT32=1 -DCONFIG_APOLLO3=1 
-DCONFIG_RISCV=1 -DCONFIG_RISCV_ACCEL=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXM=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXAR=1 
-DENABLE_DEBUG=1 -DENABLE_RTT=1 -DADVERTISE_NOACKMODE=1 -MD -MQ 
blackmagic.p/src_target_spi.c.o -MF blackmagic.p/src_target_spi.c.o.d -o 
blackmagic.p/src_target_spi.c.o -c ../src/target/spi.c
[i586] --
[i586]                  from ../src/target/spi.c:34:
[i586] ../src/target/target_internal.h:120:1: error: static assertion failed: 
"Breakwatch size unexpected"
[i586]   120 | _Static_assert(sizeof(breakwatch_s) == 40U, "Breakwatch size 
unexpected");
[i586] --
[i586] [12/130] Compiling C object blackmagic.p/src_remote.c.o
[i586] FAILED: [code=1] blackmagic.p/src_remote.c.o 
[i586] cc -Iblackmagic.p -I. -I.. -Isrc -I../src -I../src/include 
-Isrc/platforms/hosted -I../src/platforms/hosted -Isrc/target -I../src/target 
-I/usr/include/libftdi1 -I/usr/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/include/hidapi 
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra 
-Wpedantic -std=c11 -O2 -g -Warith-conversion -Wbad-function-cast 
-Wcast-function-type -Wcast-qual -Wdangling-else -Wdouble-promotion 
-Wduplicated-branches -Wfloat-conversion -Wformat-overflow=2 
-Wformat-truncation -Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wmaybe-uninitialized 
-Wmissing-attributes -Wmissing-braces -Wno-char-subscripts -Wnull-dereference 
-Wredundant-decls -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow=local 
-Wstrict-aliasing -Wstrict-overflow=3 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wstring-compare 
-Wstringop-overflow -Wunknown-pragmas -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations 
-Wunsuffixed-float-constants -Wunused-const-variable=2 -Wunused-local-typedefs 
-Wunused -Wvla-parameter -Wvla -DCONFIG_POINTER_SIZE=4 -pipe -frecord-g
 cc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -march=i586 -mtune=generic -DCONFIG_BMDA=1 
-DHOSTED_BMP_ONLY=0 -Wno-format-nonliteral -Wno-missing-field-initializers 
-DCONFIG_XILINX=1 -DCONFIG_TI_ICEPICK=1 -DCONFIG_TI=1 -DCONFIG_STM=1 
-DCONFIG_SAM=1 -DCONFIG_RP=1 -DCONFIG_RZ=1 -DCONFIG_RA=1 -DCONFIG_PUYA=1 
-DCONFIG_NXP=1 -DCONFIG_NRF=1 -DCONFIG_MM32=1 -DCONFIG_LPC=1 -DCONFIG_LATTICE=1 
-DCONFIG_LATTICE_ECP5_DECODE=1 -DCONFIG_HC32=1 -DCONFIG_GD32=1 -DCONFIG_EFM32=1 
-DCONFIG_CH579=1 -DCONFIG_CH32=1 -DCONFIG_AT32=1 -DCONFIG_APOLLO3=1 
-DCONFIG_RISCV=1 -DCONFIG_RISCV_ACCEL=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXM=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXAR=1 
-DENABLE_DEBUG=1 -DENABLE_RTT=1 -DADVERTISE_NOACKMODE=1 -MD -MQ 
blackmagic.p/src_remote.c.o -MF blackmagic.p/src_remote.c.o.d -o 
blackmagic.p/src_remote.c.o -c ../src/remote.c
[i586] --
[i586]                  from ../src/remote.c:33:
[i586] ../src/target/target_internal.h:120:1: error: static assertion failed: 
"Breakwatch size unexpected"
[i586]   120 | _Static_assert(sizeof(breakwatch_s) == 40U, "Breakwatch size 
unexpected");
[i586] --
[i586] [14/130] Compiling C object blackmagic.p/src_target_adiv5_swd.c.o
[i586] FAILED: [code=1] blackmagic.p/src_target_adiv5_swd.c.o 
[i586] cc -Iblackmagic.p -I. -I.. -Isrc -I../src -I../src/include 
-Isrc/platforms/hosted -I../src/platforms/hosted -Isrc/target -I../src/target 
-I/usr/include/libftdi1 -I/usr/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/include/hidapi 
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra 
-Wpedantic -std=c11 -O2 -g -Warith-conversion -Wbad-function-cast 
-Wcast-function-type -Wcast-qual -Wdangling-else -Wdouble-promotion 
-Wduplicated-branches -Wfloat-conversion -Wformat-overflow=2 
-Wformat-truncation -Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wmaybe-uninitialized 
-Wmissing-attributes -Wmissing-braces -Wno-char-subscripts -Wnull-dereference 
-Wredundant-decls -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow=local 
-Wstrict-aliasing -Wstrict-overflow=3 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wstring-compare 
-Wstringop-overflow -Wunknown-pragmas -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations 
-Wunsuffixed-float-constants -Wunused-const-variable=2 -Wunused-local-typedefs 
-Wunused -Wvla-parameter -Wvla -DCONFIG_POINTER_SIZE=4 -pipe -frecord-g
 cc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -march=i586 -mtune=generic -DCONFIG_BMDA=1 
-DHOSTED_BMP_ONLY=0 -Wno-format-nonliteral -Wno-missing-field-initializers 
-DCONFIG_XILINX=1 -DCONFIG_TI_ICEPICK=1 -DCONFIG_TI=1 -DCONFIG_STM=1 
-DCONFIG_SAM=1 -DCONFIG_RP=1 -DCONFIG_RZ=1 -DCONFIG_RA=1 -DCONFIG_PUYA=1 
-DCONFIG_NXP=1 -DCONFIG_NRF=1 -DCONFIG_MM32=1 -DCONFIG_LPC=1 -DCONFIG_LATTICE=1 
-DCONFIG_LATTICE_ECP5_DECODE=1 -DCONFIG_HC32=1 -DCONFIG_GD32=1 -DCONFIG_EFM32=1 
-DCONFIG_CH579=1 -DCONFIG_CH32=1 -DCONFIG_AT32=1 -DCONFIG_APOLLO3=1 
-DCONFIG_RISCV=1 -DCONFIG_RISCV_ACCEL=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXM=1 -DCONFIG_CORTEXAR=1 
-DENABLE_DEBUG=1 -DENABLE_RTT=1 -DADVERTISE_NOACKMODE=1 -MD -MQ 
blackmagic.p/src_target_adiv5_swd.c.o -MF 
blackmagic.p/src_target_adiv5_swd.c.o.d -o 
blackmagic.p/src_target_adiv5_swd.c.o -c ../src/target/adiv5_swd.c
[i586] In file included from ../src/target/adiv5_swd.c:32:
[i586] ../src/target/target_internal.h:120:1: error: static assertion failed: 
"Breakwatch size unexpected"
[i586]   120 | _Static_assert(sizeof(breakwatch_s) == 40U, "Breakwatch size 
unexpected");
2026-Sep-14 12:09:53 :: [i586] blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: remote: 
build failed
2026-Sep-14 12:09:53 :: [i586] #100 blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: build 
FAILED
2026-Sep-14 12:09:53 :: [i586] requesting cancellation of task processing
2026-Sep-14 12:10:03 :: [x86_64] #100 blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: 
build OK
2026-Sep-14 12:10:27 :: [aarch64] #100 blackmagic.git blackmagic-2.1.0-alt1: 
build OK
2026-Sep-14 12:09:53 :: [i586] build FAILED
2026-Sep-14 12:10:27 :: task #432985 for sisyphus FAILED
_______________________________________________
Sisyphus-incominger mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.altlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/sisyphus-incominger

Reply via email to