Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by RayM:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

  -----
  David - I just started using it. It is easier to use but I found a annoying
problem about the James server that
  every time I retrieve emails, the emails are gone forever, I don't know if it
is the correct behavior or I didn't
- set it up correctly. Thanks if anyone can answer my question.
+ set it up correctly. Thanks if anyone can answer my question.

  ''Please ask questions on the James User's mailing list.  The Wiki is not
used for that purpose.  With respect to your "problem", that is a client
setting, having nothing to do with James.  Most mail clients default to
deleting e-mail after they retrieve it.''
  ----
@@ -88, +88 @@

  ----
  Sven Duzont / [http://www.keljob.com Keljob.com] - We have implemented James
into a web tool for recruiters ([http://www.cvmail.com CvMail]). The principle
is pretty clear, we create emails like company-xxxxx[at]cvmail.com, xxxxx is an
unique id identifying the job and the publication on one support (newspaper,
web, etc...). James fits the best for its modularity. We also use two products
of Jakarta Project : POI for extracting data from mails attachments and Lucene
for indexing / searching into the Job-appplications. thanks again for having
made such a good work
  ----
- Michael Motet[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] email] I am testing James, and have
succeeded using it as local mailserver. I am currently working on a project
where I intend to use James as mailserver, and will add on a webmail interface.
My client has already an infrastructure where users are registered in MSSQL
database. Does anyone knows if its possible to configure James to accept the
users already in the MSSQL database as mailusers?
+ Michael Motet[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] email] I am testing James, and have
succeeded using it as local mailserver. I am currently working on a project
where I intend to use James as mailserver, and will add on a webmail interface.
My client has already an infrastructure where users are registered in MSSQL
database. Does anyone knows if its possible to configure James to accept the
users already in the MSSQL database as mailusers?
  ----
  Adam Myatt - I work on many J2EE projects at Generel Electric and James seems
to be a wonderful solution for solving many Java-email problems, especially
considering the difficulty of integrating with our corporate email servers
(Exchange 2000). I can't wait to seem what it can do.
  ----
@@ -100, +100 @@

  [http://www.orangepics.com/email_support.html Chris Brown] - We use James at
[http://www.orangepics.com www.orangepics.com] to facility our users inviting
each other to their sites. We picked James for two reasons: primarily because
it was so easy to set up, plus in the future we plan on integrating a Mailet
with our application and allow people to post photos to their site via email.
Great product, thanks so much!

  ----
+ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Ray Malanga] - Kudos to James' robustness! My
web-facing James Mail server was attacked by over 200,000 connections within a
3 minute period by someone trying to obtain a valid username.  James performed
flawlessly during the attack.  And because I setup James' SMTP service to
require authentication, they gave up and moved on (probably to a nice, easy
Exchange server, lol! :)

+ ----
+