Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveBrewin:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/TomekSierpien

- Describe TomekSierpien here.
+ deleted

- Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student). I will try to help You
guys moderate this wiki.
-
- My bio: I will fill it later in english now polish version:) - i think next
week maybe 2 weeks from now:)
-
- Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam
nadzieje ze zauwazycie moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie pomagam w
moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc.
- Pozdrawiam osoby z polski.
-
- My website/moja strona: REMOVED
-
- Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.
-
- Contact: Email: REMOVED - but please use it only when You really need to
contact me.
-