On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 03:01:28PM +0000, Colin Booth wrote:

> The version currently packaged in Debian (and so Ubuntu as well) is
> about seven years out of date. I am in the process of getting packages
> together for Debian and at some point in the future will be taking
> maintainership of skalibs, as well as adding execline, s6, and a few
> others. This will probably entail also doing merges from Debian to
> Ubuntu when bug fixes happen, but since I'm not an Ubuntu user I haven't
> quite figured out that part of the plan yet.

Hi all,

I've already made an attempt at informally creating packages of skarnet.org
software for Debian (or at least bringing someone else's attempts up to
date): <https://github.com/multiplexd/s6-packaging>. Packages built from
that repo are successfully running djbdns on my desktop and a Raspberry Pi.

Regards,
multiplex'd