Quick question: what happened to execline-start and execline-shell? They're still referenced on the execline index page on skarnet.org but they haven't been distributed with execline since before 2.0.0.0 (that's as far as the git history goes, but older versions can still be downloaded from skarnet.org).

 Ah, yes. I removed the execline-shell and execline-startup scripts
because they were basically out of scope and confusing to the user.
I forgot to remove the documentation pages. I'm inclined to remove the
documentation pages too, but if you prefer, I guess I could put the
scripts back in instead, in an examples/ subdirectory.

 What do you think?

--
 Laurent