I was able to build the image for my target system and run it in qemu and
still reproduce the problem. I first ran it through valgrind which
pinpoints a few possible issues:
http://steffe.net/s6/valgrind_nodebug.txt

Then I ran it through gdb and just did a "bt", let me know if I can help
you with more information here, I am not a gdb expert:
http://steffe.net/s6/gdb_nodebug.txt

 Thanks. It confirms what I had figured out (something's wrong in
the way gensetdyn_ready() computes its new size) but I'm still unable
to find out what, especially since I can't reproduce the issue. I will
look more after releasing the new versions I'm currently working on.

It seems my mails are not accepted by the list after switching to a new
SMTP relay (Mailjet),... So re-sending via gmail instead,...

 Do you have a bounce message that would say what the problem is?

--
 Laurent