Idézem/Quoting Colin Booth <co...@heliocat.net>:

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:10:33PM +0000, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> Have any started (thinking about) packaging skalibs, execline and s6
> the Debian policy-obeying way?

 What does that mean? If it's just FHS, skarnet.org follows FHS by
default, so there's no problem here. Are there other constraints
restricting what a Debian package can do?
It's technically a pile of things:
libs/skalibs (the .so)
lib-devel/skalivs-dev (the .a for compiling against
lang/execline
lib/libexecline (the .so)
lib-devel/libexecline-dev (the .a again)
and so on. I have sort-of complaint packages that I used to get my build
chain working for a project at work, but correctly separating stuff is a
chunk of work. Doable, just obnoxious.

In a previous message:

... into both .deb's and .rpm's using fpm without much fuss.

That much fuss includes 859 lintian tags e.g. gcc hardening, rc scripts for essential Debian packages, a systemd->s6 migration utility etc.
https://lintian.debian.org/tags.html

So basically I type apt-get install s6 and it makes systemd disappear, and all these basic services work after reboot:

cgroupfs-mount
console-setup.sh
cron
dbus
hwclock.sh
keyboard-setup.sh
kmod
networking
procps
rsync
rsyslog
ssh
udev

Is there a documentation how to turn e.g. 'networking' into an s6 rc?

SZÉPE Viktor, honlap üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
--
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  s...@szepe.net  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület