I'm using skalibs-2.10.0.0 and execline-2.7.0.0 here in my system. I noticed on my system that
"emptyenv -c" unsets all environment variables just like "emptyenv" does. This
didn't happen with previous versions of execline and skalibs. Has anyone encountered this too?

 Already fixed in skalibs-2.10.0.1 ;)
 (I generally don't make announcements for bugfixes releases, maybe
I should.)

Also, not related to above, the trap.html documentation page contains some typos: "multisusbstitute" at the
second point of the "Notes" section and possibly "will be still be caught" at the
"Options" section.

 Thanks, will fix.

--
 Laurent