Recent versions of the Linux kernel issue a warning when a process
executes an image with an executable stack, as an indicator of a
_potential_ security vulnerability. Such a warning is issued when
execlineb is executed.

 I just checked my kernel logs and indeed, I get such a warning as well.
 That's pretty weird, because there is nothing in execlineb that
should require an executable stack. I will take a look at all the
source files involved in the final execlineb binary, to see whether
something is poisoning it.

 Honestly, I'm baffled - and I hope to all the gods it's just a stupid
mistake I've made somewhere, and not a complex issue involving compiler
and linker details that will take two weeks to untangle.

 Thanks for the report. I'll keep you informed.

--
 Laurent