Hi Colin, thanks for your reply.

On 9/23/22 17:41, Colin Booth wrote:
a super light
weight http proxy

Yes, that seems the ideal solution, which may not even exist.

The multiple IP solution is less ideal for me, because n interfaces = n tcpserver4ds. I would no longer be able to bind to 0.0.0.0 and call it a day. I guess one can get around this by a firewall redirecting the traffic, but that adds another layer of complexity... It would be nice if s6-tcpserver supports binding to multiples addresses.

(BTW, it seems that apart from the special 0.0.0.0/::, we cannot bind to multiple addresses by a single syscall?)
--
Songbo Wang (汪嵩博)