If a single s6-ftrigrd is requested to listen on many listeners, the
genalloc_readyplus may have to move the ftrigio's to a new memory area,
causing the char* inside their buffer to get outdated, overwriting
unrelated memory areas when filling the buffers and possibly triggering
a SIGSEGV.

 You're right that this needs to be fixed but I don't like the
solution. I never was a fan of updating b.c.x in the first place; I was
okay with this hack as long as it was easy to keep the buffer and the
pointer to the buffer in sync, but since reallocations are now
unpredictable I'll find another way of doing it.
 Thanks for the report.

--
 Laurent