> On Sep 23, 2016, at 13:55, Shouwei Li <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have Sierra environment, what could I do to help you?
>
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Christiaan Hofman <cmhof...@gmail.com
> <mailto:cmhof...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Is there anyone here who has Sierra, and can help fix problems there It seems
> PDFKit is really making a mess of thing there. And as I don’t have Sierra
> (and can’t have it), I have no way of figuring out the problems.
>
> Christiaan
>

> --
> Best Regards!
> Sjouwen Li

You you know a bit about objective c development?

I don’t really know what’s going on, that’s the problem. It seems in particular
that annotations don’t work properly anymore, in several ways. And I have no
idea why and exactly what. But I cannot test myself, and that’s the only way to
figure out what Apple broke.

Christiaan