I have Auto set according to

http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/manual/SkimHelp_39.html#SEC101

but in the recent versions of Skim a little popup window keeps
appearing asking me whether I want to do this or not.

How do I stop this thing?  I ALWAYS want the file updated and this
just keeps getting in the way of my workflow.

Thanks.

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schne...@mail.nih.gov
  t...@alum.mit.edu (permanent)