While running Skim, I happened to want to repeatedly rotate a figure
just in one direction (because, unfortunately, the state of rotation
is lost by Skim when the page refreshes and I was using atchange to
trigger refresh by an external script).  To make that easier I put the
'Rotate Right' button into the Toolbar.  To my surprise the 'Rotate
Right' button rotates "left"!  The 'Rotate Left' button also rotates
"left" (as it should).  In the double button "Rotate", both work
correctly.

Apparently nobody uses the single buttons or this would have been
noticed much sooner!

I have Skim Version 1.4.7(81) which is the latest one.

Regards,

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schne...@mail.nih.gov
  http://schneider.ncifcrf.gov/ (current link)