HI, all,

I have done a little poking around without finding an answer to this.  If I
view a PDF in Safari, CTRL-click will drop a menu that lets me open the
document in a PDF viewer.  On previous versions of OS X, this has always (for
me) been Skim, but in 10.10 (Yosemite), it is Preview.

Note that once I open the doc with Preview, the app icon on the doc’s title bar
shows as Skim, so the system “knows” that I want to use Skim by default for
PDFs.  I don’t know how Skim became the default on previous versions, or how to
change the default now.

Anyone got a clue to spare?

Thanks!

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income