Hello,
I'm working with some scanned texts, and wish to highlight a phrase every
now and then. The texts are not OCR-ed, so I can't use the highlight tool;
instead, I use the freehand note tool, with 30% opacity. The trouble is, I
need to use more than one colour - and repeatedly changing the note colour
manually through the preferences note pane is too much of a hassle.
I've found an applescript that tells skim to change to note colour to a
specific colour - so that's a start. But I couldn't find a way for the
script to change the opacity as well (a feature without which it would be
useless for this purpose). Is it possible? Or, alternatively, is there a
better solution?
Many thanks,
Janiv.