I lost my open files collection in Skim (meaning now it opens without any files
open).
How can I get my files back?
I tried to restore the preference files from my Time machine but it doesn't
help. I also checked Reopen last open files at startup, but to no avail. Is
there some hidden information that I missed? I checked the preference files,
and the list of files is in net.sourceforge.skim-app.skim.plist, item
SKLastOpenFileNames, but apparently it is ignored. So what am I missing?

Also the 'Restore Previous Session' menu item in the Bookmarks menu is missing.
I wished Skim had the concept of sessions that you can save and restore.

With kind regards,
--
Piet van Oostrum <p...@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/