> On Oct 10, 2016, at 20:06, ivo welch <ivo.we...@anderson.ucla.edu> wrote:
>

> my mouse wheel seems to have stopped functioning after the macOS update.
> also, I had some trouble with pg-up and pg-dn keys, but I think/hope a
> reinstallation of skim fixed this.  am I the only one or is this a known
> problem?  regards, /iaw
>
> ----
> Ivo Welch (ivo.we...@gmail.com <mailto:ivo.we...@gmail.com>)
> http://www.ivo-welch.info/ <http://www.ivo-welch.info/>

I’ve heard more about problems with the mouse wheel on Sierra. But as this is
handled by the system’s PDFKit there is nothing we can do about that, this is
for Apple to fix.

As for the page up/down, that should work, if you have the latest Skim
release(s). (This we handle because PDFkit has a bug in handling them, and
Apple refuses to fix it).

Christiaan