Thanks for that recommendation.  But it looks like Unison is just a file
synchronizer.  I need to convert and synchronize between Skim notes and PDF
annotations as well.
----
Daniel J. Hicks
Postdoctoral Researcher
Data Science Initiative
University of California, Davis

"Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation
and social standing, never can bring about a reform. Those who are really in
earnest must be willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation."
-- Susan B. Anthony

Pronouns: Masculine (he/him/his) or neutral (they/them/their)