please remove me from this email subscription. I have tried on a couple
occasions to unsubscribe but I can't remember my password and when I put in my
remail to recover I don't get sent any recover password and nothing goes to my
junk. tried adding to junk folder but emails still go through to inbox.

thanks
Best
 Zach
On Dec 26, 2018, 6:17 PM -0500, list_email--- via Skim-app-users