Hello,

I am trying to create a template that will output:

1. highlighted text
2. text notes
3. notes made on highlights (e.g., in other PDF apps, like the one on my
Boox device, I select the highlight then click "add note" to it)

I am getting all three of these bits of information with the following
template:

<$notes.@arraySortedByPageIndexAndBounds>
<$textString?>
<$textString/> (p.
<$page.label?><$page.label/><?$page.label?><$pageIndex.numberByAddingOne/></$page.label?>)

</$textString?>
<$string?>
<$string/>

</$string?>
</$notes.@arraySortedByPageIndexAndBounds>

However--I am getting any highlight without a note on it twice. Is there
any way to amend my template so that I get the 3 bits of information
without repetition? I have tried many different template value keys (e.g.,
text, string, contents, textString) but any alteration I have tried to the
above ends up leaving out one of the 3 bits of information.

Thanks for any help or explanation,

Derek