Dear All,

Its grossly incorrect that our culture do not respect women. Our culture is
women oriented. We call our country "motherland". Every mother commands more
respect and her voice of concerns are duly listened and respected in every
family. In fact whenever there is clash of ego's between two male members of
a family , its women of the family who mediates and resolves the issues.
Here both the men respects the wisdom of the woman. We in India respect
women more than any other country in the world :

1-      Woman Prime Minister

2-      Woman President

3-      Woman Foreign Secretary

4-      Woman President of the biggest party of our Country

These are only some example. Just do some retrospection and you will find
that our culture is more respectful to Women that to men.

Harkesh