Hazar saal kee gulami kaa asar itne jaldi nahi jata hai. Wait for ten
-twenty years more , others would follow us

Jai Hind

From: skorydovmytaxassistant@googlegroups.com
[mailto:skorydovmytaxassist...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of JOSEPH
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:36 PM
To: skorydovmytaxassistant@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Indian Investor and Market

Dear All

I feel Indian investor always look for other countries economy and
performance to invest in INDIAN Stock market.

Our countries economist are saying " Our economy is doing very good and we
are the second fastest growing country in world"

Then, why do our investor and market follow other countries Market.

With regards

Investor