Dear Group Members,

Aslam ul Alakum,

We are much honored to organize “International Conferences on Prospects of
Islamic Banking and Finance in Afghanistan” scheduled on 8th- 9th June, 2010
at Intercontinental Hotel, Kabul-Afghanistan under the kind patronage of *H.E
Abdul Qadir Fitrat,* Governor, Da Afghanistan Bank ( The Central Bank)
-Afghanistan.

This event is basically designed to impart the theoretical & conceptual
learning, practical and operational mechanisms of Islamic Banking and
Finance in Afghanistan Banking Industry, which is deprived to practice it
due to long war period, so this is our responsibility to strengthen the
Afghanistan Islamic Banking and Financial market.

AlHuda CIBE - Pakistan, Central Bank of Afghanistan and Afghanistan Banks
Association, invite you to support the Conference. You are also requested to
grace the occasion as Guest of Honor to share your views on the topic,
kindly confirm your availability so that the prerequisite of the event would
be finalized hereafter.

For further details you can visit event website:
http://www.alhudacibe.com/Afghanistan/

Best Regards,

Muhammad Zubair Mughal,

Chief Executive Officer.

*AlHuda, Centre of Islamic Banking and Economics***

192 Ahmed Block, New Garden Town, Lahore - Pakistan

Ph:   + 92  (0)42 - 35913096 - 8 ,  38407850

Fax: + 92  (0)42 - 5913056

Cell : + 92  (0)300 - 4211319

Email:  zubair.mug...@alhudacibe.com

web: