Hey friends,

Currently our company has following opening in technical field....

1. System Admin (Experience 5+ years) - Linux, Windows Server, Active
Directory, IIS, knowledge of monitoring tools, Open BSD, sound networking
skills, hardware.
2. PHP and Wordpress (Experience 6+ years) - PHP, MySQL, Wordpress,
Javascript, HTML
3. ASP. Net & C# (Experience 4 - 8 years) ASP.Net, C#, Javascript, T-Sql,
Ajax, HTML

Please let me know if any of your friends interested in the above. Forward
the resumes on my email id.

*Company Site - (http://www.mail.com & http://corp.mail.com)
Job Location - Vashi
*