New features launched by income tax dept for efiling

New facility added in "My Account" allows registered E-filers to View the
Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS) to verify if the tax payments made by you
or TDS deducted from salary or interest etc are correctly reported to the
Department. This is crucial to ensure that you receive complete and accurate
tax credit for tax payments and TDS reported by you in the I-T return.
Please immediately contact the bank or deductor in case of any discrepancy
or missing entries.

 <http://groups.google.com/group/updateca/boxsubscribe?email=emailid> To
Know More - Join our Tax Group