*

1. Download the attached font Rupee.ttf or the new version
Rupee_Foradian.ttf <http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/forangelsonly>
2. Install the font. (It is easy. Just copy the font and paste it in "Fonts"
folder incontrol panel)  <http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/forangelsonly>

*How to type the Rupee symbol ?

We mapped the grave acent symbol - ` (the key just above "tab" button in
your keyboard) with the new Rupee symbol. Just select "Rupee" font from the
drop down list of your fonts in your application and press the key just
above your tab button. It will display our new rupee symbol. Try it.

[image: visit us : www.forangelsonly.org]

Here your Rupee symbol will appear like this. Enjoy !!!

--
Regards,
Vishal R Srivastav

Leading is not a Choice, but a responsibility