Hi Christian,

thank you for offering the dumps! :-)

About the "-nodiskptree" option... please correct me if I am wrong,
but wouldn't the operating system's disk reading cache render this
option useless? At least it seems to be like this on my Kubuntu
desktop - with sufficient free memory, I can read any recently read
file with a ramdisk-like performance.

Best regards,
Tobias Frei