Hi,

If you don't want your name to appear on Google, don't upload it to a
service that permanently spreads it to hundreds of public websites.
Especially don't rely on every server admin to "block" crawlers from these
pages, because this fails as long as at least one admin doesn't.

Have a nice day anyway.