> On 5 Feb 2018, at 00:26, Hendrik Visage <hvis...@envisage.co.za> wrote:
>
> Which settings should I use to achieve the above, as it seems the moment I
> start the server, it starts to broadcast it’s availability to be included in
> the pool?

Your server doesn’t broadcast anything, the pool is determined by walking the
(publicly readable) tree of peers and filtering out those that fail a set of
sensible criteria. Since one of those criteria is that your server must be
behind a reverse proxy (and be able to prove it!), you can intentionally fail
the test by unsetting the Via: HTTP header in your proxy config.

Andrew.